Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Rapid City, located on the eastern slopes of the world famous Black Hills in western South Dakota. Our Rapid City hotel is close to a variety of scenic outdoor landscapes and attractions such as Journey Museum, Reptile Gardens, Haines Ave Casino, and Dinosaur Park. We are also near National American University, South Dakota State University, and Oglala Lakota College. Famous local attractions include Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Mountain Memorial, Mammoth Site, Black Hills National Forest, and Spearfish Canyon. Taco John's, IHOP Restaurant, and Hardee's Restaurant are only a few of the restaurants located within half a mile of our hotel.
Whether traveling through or staying for a relaxing getaway, our interior corridor hotel offers comfortable accommodations, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour staff to help make your stay enjoyable. Start your day right with our free deluxe continental breakfast and a cup of coffee. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site meeting facility, business center, and guest laundry facility. Feel the warmth of the sunshine by our outdoor heated pool. Stay in shape with our fitness facility. A peaceful night's sleep awaits you in the comfort of one of our guest rooms with amenities including free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, desk with lamp, alarm clock, radio, free local calls, and wake-up service. Pets are allowed-charges and restrictions apply. At Americas Best Value Inn Rapid City, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Haines Ave Casino, 0.4 mi.
* Carmike Cinema 10, 0.5 mi.
* Aladdin's Castle, 0.9 mi.
* Pirate's Cove, 1.5 mi.
* Roosevelt Park Ice Arena, 2.7 mi.
* Dinosaur Park, 3.5 mi.
* Fountain Springs Golf Course, 4.2 mi.
* Meadowbrook Golf Course, 6.1 mi.
* Reptile Gardens, 9.3 mi.
* Bear Country USA, 11.6 mi.
* Custer State Park, 44 mi.
* Business Center
* Fitness Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Outdoor Heated Pool
* Journey Museum, 1.7 mi.
* Museum of Geology, 3.2 mi.
* Black Hills National Forest, 5.1 mi.
* Chapel In the Hills, 6.7 mi.
* Mt. Rushmore, 26.2 mi.
* Sturgis/Black Hill Motorcycle Classic, 27.7 mi.
* Crazy Horse Mountain Memorial, 39.4 mi.
* Deadwood, 48 mi.
* Mammoth Site, 48.7 mi.
* Badlands National Park, 50 mi.
* Spearfish Canyon, 57.4 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Coffee available in lobby
* Chili's Grill and Bar, 0.1 mi.
* Taco John's, 0.3 mi.
* Hardee's Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* IHOP Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.3 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 0.4 mi.
* Dickey's Barbeque Pit, 0.5 mi.
* Olive Garden, 0.7 mi.
* Red Lobster, 0.8 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 0.9 mi.
* Diamond Dave's, 0.9 mi.
* Riddles Jewelry, 0.6 mi.
* Cole Vision Corporation, 0.9 mi.
* National Guard, 3.7 mi.
* Timberline Corporation, 4.6 mi.
* Ellsworth Air Force Base, 11.4 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn Rapid City offers a 240 square foot meeting space with a maximum seating capacity of 14.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Oglala Lakota College, 0.6 mi.
* National American University, 2.2 mi.
* Western Dakota Tech, 4.1 mi.
* South Dakota State University, 4.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Rapid City Regional Hospital, 2.4 mi.
* Rapid City Eye Institute, 2.4 mi.
* Regional Cancer Care, 2.4 mi.
* Black Hills Surgery Center LLP, 4.4 mi.