Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Checotah, Oklahoma, conveniently located off of Highway 69 Exit 266, 0.5 miles north of the I-40 Junction at Exit 264B. Checotah is home to American Idol winner Carrie Underwood, several antique malls, the Civil War's Honey Springs Battlefield, and a downtown historic district. Our hotel offers easy access to Tulsa, Oklahoma and Fort Smith, Arkansas. We are near Lake Eufaula, which is the largest lake located entirely within the state of Oklahoma. Local restaurants include EL Jarocho Mexican, Denny's, and Simple Simon's Pizza.
Our pet friendly hotel offers an attentive 24-hour front desk staff, competitive rates, and clean and comfortable guest rooms. We offer a free daily continental breakfast and our on-site Monroe's Bar and Lounge. We are well equipped to meet your business needs with free wireless high-speed Internet access available in our guest rooms and common areas. Each spacious guest room offers a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV with HBO, clock radio, and free local calls. Irons and ironing boards are available on request. Children 12 years of age and younger stay free in parent's room with existing bedding.
At Americas Best Value Inn Checotah, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Fast Lanes Bowl Inc, 0.2 mi.
* Checotah Boot and Saddle, 0.4 mi.
* Sharpe's Department Stores, 0.6 mi.
* World of Wheels Skating, 2.5 mi.
* Fountainhead Golf Course, 11 mi.
* Honey Springs Battlefield, 0.8 mi.
* Historic Downtown, 0.9 mi.
* Oakwood Harbor, 3.8 mi.
* Lake Eufaula, 5 mi.
* Connors State College, 14 mi.
* Blea's Indian Art Gallery, 14 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Monroe's Bar and Club, on-site
* Denny's, 0.2 mi.
* Subway, 0.2 mi.
* Simple Simon's Pizza, 0.3 mi.
* Sooner Country Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Charlie's Chicken, 0.3 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 1 mi.
* Laboratory Corp of America, 0.9 mi.
* Community Hospital Lakeview, 12.9 mi.
* Continental Credit Corporation, 13.6 mi.