Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn of Faribault, Minnesota, conveniently located off of I-35, Exit 59. Our property is located with easy access to St. Paul, Minneapolis, Rochester, and the Wisconsin border. Faribault is within an hour of the Mayo Clinic, the Mall of America, 8 State Parks and more than 100 recreational lakes. Perhaps you will come visit us during the Heritage Festival or the Fall Festival.
Come stay at our interior corridor property in one of our 31 charming guest rooms. Our hotel offers a complimentary Continental Breakfast, local calls, newspaper, and a business center. Every room has free high-speed Internet access, mini-refrigerator, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, clock radios, hairdryer, and a writing desk. Some of our guest rooms offer a jacuzzi and recliner. You won't be disappointed by all of our extras. We've Got You Covered form the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Sakatah-Singing Hills Trail
* River Bend Nature Center
* Rice County Historical Society, 1.5 mi.
* Shattuck - St. Mary's School, 2.4 mi.
* Buckham Memorial Library, 2.5 mi.
* Alexander Faribault House, 2.6 mi.
* Minnesota State Academy for the Deaf (MSAD) - 3.4 mi.
* Faribault State Prison - 3.9 mi.
* University of Minnesota, 35.7 mi.
* Complimentary Continental Breakfast, on site
* First of Thai, 0.5 mi
* Burger King, 1.5 mi.
* Peppermill Grill and Bar, 1.5 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.5 mi.
* Hardee's 1.7 mi.
* A&W Family Restaurant, 1.8 mi.
* Subway Sandwiches and Salads, 1.8 mi.
* KFC, 1.8 mi.
* Taco John's, 1.8 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 1.8 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 2.4 mi.
* American Tower Corp, 5.6 mi.
* Sears Roebuck and Co, 9.3 mi.
* Northfield Hospital, 12.3 mi.
* Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc, 17.1 mi.
The Heritage Festival - an annual week long event held in early June, attracts artists, craftspeople and musicians from around the area.
The Fall Festival - a weekend of fun, including a Nature Festival, various musical events, special shopping and a Balloon Rally.