Only 3 miles to the Santa Fe Plaza, Lamplighter offers a large indoor pool with hot Tub, free gourmet continental breakfast, free wireless Internet access in all rooms and all public spaces, free local calls, refrigerator, coffeemakers, radio alarm clocks, 25 inch TV with 70 expanded cable channels, HBO, ESPN 1 and 2, iron/ironing board, hairdryer, and international direct dial dataports in all rooms. We are a 100 percent smoke free hotel. A microwave is available for an additional charge of 5 USD. Kitchenette rooms include free VCRs. Our recreation Room provides a guest computer with free wireless high-speed Internet access, stair stepper, and ping pong table.
We are conveniently located near Interstate 25, just 3 miles from Historic Downtown Santa Fe Plaza and centrally located with easy access to Galleries, Museums, Airport and all major points of interest. The College of Santa Fe and the Shellaberger Tennis Center are located across the street as well as the State of New Mexico Library and State Office Complex. In addition, we are the ideal Home Base for excursions into Northern New Mexico whether you are visiting Casinos, Pueblo Dances, Sightseeing, or enjoying the many outdoor activities including skiing at the Santa Fe Ski Basin which is only 16 miles away. Los Alamos National Lab and the Bandelier National Monument are approximately 40 miles away. After a long day of exploring our great sites, enjoy a relaxing dip in our recently renovated large, four-season, heated indoor pool and hot tub. The Lamplighter staff is at your service, and will be happy to help you plan your Santa Fe itinerary. There is a Complimentary Gourmet Continental Breakfast served fresh daily including hot and cold cereal, fruit, juice cottage cheese, yogurt, bagels, breads, milk, coffee, and tea. For the health conscious we also include Kashi, almond butter, soy milk, supper nutty granola, and triple certified organic fair trade coffee.
Come enjoy the best value in Santa Fe at the Americas Best Value Lamplighter Inn. We look forward to making your next visit as peaceful and relaxing as possible.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Shellaberger Tennis Center, 0.5 mi.
* Towa Golf Course, 6 mi.
* Santa Fe Country Club, 6 mi.
* Santa Fe National Forest, 10 mi.
* Sangre de Cristo Mountains, 10 mi.
* Tesuque Pueblo, 10 mi.
* Santa Fe Ski Basin, 16 mi.
* Exercise Facility
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Indoor Heated Pool
* Indoor Whirlpool
* Picnic/BBQ Area
* Ping Pong/Table Tennis
* Santa Fe Opera, 2.3 mi.
* Santa Fe Southern Railroad Tours, 2.6 mi.
* Santa Fe Vineyards, 2.9 mi.
* Historic Sena Plaza, 3 mi.
* Old Town Santa Fe Trail, 3 mi.
* Palace of the Governors, 3 mi.
* San Miguel Mission, 3 mi.
* Santuario De Guadalupe, 3 mi.
* St. Francis Cathedral, 3 mi.
* State Capitol Building, 3 mi.
* Santa Fe National Forest, 3 mi.
* The Santa Fe Brewing Company, 5 mi.
* Balagna Winery and San Ysidro Vineyards, 16 mi.
* Bandelier National Monument, 23 mi.
* India House, adjacent to hotel
* Souper Salad, across the street
* Hunan Chinese Restaurant, across the street
* Las Salsas Mexican Restaurant, across the street
* Dion's Pizza Restaurant, across the street
* Berts Tacqueria, 0.3 mi.
* Carrow's, 0.6 mi.
* Tortilla Flats Mexican Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Tomasitas Mexican Restaurant, 2.5 mi.
* Pranzo's Italian Restaurant, 2.5 mi.
* Ore Steak House, 3.5 mi.
* Outback Steak House, 4 mi.
* College of Santa Fe, 0.3 mi.
* Genzyme Genetics, 2 mi.
* Lincoln/Leibniz University, 2.4 mi.
* PMS - Presbyterian Medical Services Corporate Headquarters, 2.6 mi.
* University of Natural Medicine, 2.8 mi.
* New Mexico State University, 3.2 mi.
* St. John's College, 4.2 mi.