Americas Best Value Inn White Springs/Live Oak offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean and comfortable guest rooms, free continental breakfast and in-room wireless Internet. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffee makers, iron and ironing board, and satellite TV with HBO and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (18 and under in parent’s room). Enjoy our outdoor pool, BBQ and picnic area. Local dining spots include Fat Bellies Restaurant and McDonald’s.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. We are centrally located just a few miles away from Historic White Springs, Suwannee Music Park, Stephen Foster State Park, and Potash Phosphate Mine. We are the closest hotel to the I-75 and I-10 junction.
Americas Best Value Inn White Springs/Live Oak is your best choice within the “Gateway to Florida.” We offer ideal accommodations and location for those passing through as you enter the Sunshine state. At Americas Best Value Inn White Springs/Live Oak our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn White Springs/Live Oak, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Suwannee Valley Conservation Area, 2.1 mi.
* Wellborn Quarter Horses, 2.7 mi.
* Suwannee Bicycle Association, 3 mi.
* Stephen Foster State Folk Culture Center, 5.5 mi.
* American Canoe Adventures, 7.6 mi.
* Spirit of the Suwannee, 12.5 mi.
* Suwannee Music Park, 16.7 mi.
* Cinema 90 Six-Plex, 19.5 mi.
* Suwannee River State Park, 25.3 mi.
* Outdoor pool
* BBQ area
* Picnic area
* Historic White Springs, 2.9 mi.
* White Sulphur Springs, 3 mi.
* State of Florida Nature and Heritage Tourism Center, 3.2 mi.
* Bienville Plantation, 3.2 mi.
* Stephen Foster Folk Culture Center State Park, 4.6 mi.
* Big Shoals State Park, 5 mi.
* Suwanee River Jam, 12 mi.
* Hamilton Jai-Alai and Poker, 12.5 mi.
* Olustee Battlefield, 30.5 mi.
* Free Continental Breakfast
* McDonald's, 0.1 mi.
* Fat Bellies Restaurant, 3.6 mi.
* State of Florida Farmers Market Bureau, 0.4 mi.
* Safety Systems Inc, 3.2 mi.
* FL Agriculture Inspection Station, 4.7 mi.
* Potash Corp, 9 mi.
* Target Distribution Center, 13.5 mi.
* Hamilton Correctional Institution, 18 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Good Samaritan Hospital, 1 mi.
* Lake City Medical Center, 12.8 mi.