Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of historic White Springs/Live Oak, Florida. White Springs is known for the "healing" powers of the White Sulfur Springs which have attracted visitors to the area since before it was first explored by the Spanish settlers in the 1500s and is Florida's first tourist destination. Popular area attractions include Suwannee Valley Conservation Area, Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park, Stephen Foster Folk Culture Center State Park, and Nature and Heritage Tourism Center. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of the local restaurants such as B.B. Ann's Country Kitchen, Fat Bellies Restaurant, or Telford Buffet.
The attentive 24-hour staff at our pet friendly Americas Best Value Inn is here to make our hotel your home away from home while in the White Springs area. Start your day right with our free daily continental breakfast served from 7am-9am. Rest by our outdoor pool and fun BBQ picnic area. Guests can stay connected with our free high-speed wireless Internet access in our public areas and guest rooms. Relax in the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including coffeemaker, microwave, mini-fridge, satellite TV with HBO, iron with ironing board, and clock radios. At Americas Best Value Inn White Springs/Live Oak, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Suwannee Valley Conservation Area, 2.1 mi.
* Wellborn Quarter Horses, 2.7 mi.
* Suwannee Bicycle Association, 3 mi.
* Stephen Foster State Folk Culture Center, 5.5 mi.
* American Canoe Adventures, 7.6 mi.
* Spirit of the Suwannee, 12.5 mi.
* Suwannee Music Park, 16.7 mi.
* Cinema 90 Six-Plex, 19.5 mi.
* Suwannee River State Park, 25.3 mi.
* Outdoor pool
* BBQ area
* Picnic area
* Historic White Springs, 2.9 mi.
* White Sulphur Springs, 3 mi.
* State of Florida Nature and Heritage Tourism Center, 3.2 mi.
* Bienville Plantation, 3.2 mi.
* Stephen Foster Folk Culture Center State Park, 4.6 mi.
* Big Shoals State Park, 5 mi.
* Suwanee River Jam, 12 mi.
* Hamilton Jai-Alai and Poker, 12.5 mi.
* Olustee Battlefield, 30.5 mi.
* Free Continental Breakfast
* McDonald's, 0.1 mi.
* B.B. Ann's Country Cafe, 0.4 mi.
* Telford Buffet, 3.2 mi.
* Fat Bellies Restaurant, 3.6 mi.
* State of Florida Farmers Market Bureau, 0.4 mi.
* Safety Systems Inc, 3.2 mi.
* FL Agriculture Inspection Station, 4.7 mi.
* Potash Corp, 9 mi.
* Target Distribution Center, 13.5 mi.
* Hamilton Correctional Institution, 18 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* University of Florida Research Center Suwannee Valley, 5.9 mi.
* University of Florida, 5.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Good Samaritan Hospital, 1 mi.
* Lake City Medical Center, 12.8 mi.