Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn-Salinas, the home of the California Rodeo. We are also considered the Gateway to Monterey Bay, Santa Cruz, the Gilroy Garlic Capital, the Castroville Artichoke Capital, and the Fresh Produce Home conveniently located off of Highway 101. This superb hotel offers our guests a central location, California style comfort at an exceptional value pricing. Our 44 tastefully appointed guestrooms feature Cable/Satellite TV, Refrigerators, Microwaves, Coffeemakers, Internet Access, 27 inch Flat Screen TV's, and Free Local Calls. The staff at the Americas Best Value Inn-Salinas awaits your arrival and looks forward to spoiling you with value, unequaled hospitality, and all the comforts of home.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Salinas Fairway, 10 mi.
* Sherwood Greens, 10 mi.
* Salinas Country Club, 10 mi.
* Pasadera Country Club Golf Courses, 10 mi.
* Hollister Hills State Vehicular Park, 18 mi.
* Asilomar State Beaches, 25 mi.
* Pinnacles National Monument, 28 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* National Steinbeck Center, 1.8 mi.
* Laguna Seca Raceway, 1.9 mi.
* California Rodeo Sports Complex, 2.4 mi.
* Boronda Adobe History Center, 3.7 mi.
* Monterey Bay, 10 mi.
* The Ghost Walk of Old Monterey, 16 mi.
* Bonfante Gardens of Gilroy, 24 mi.
* Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, 30 mi.
* Complimentary Continental Breakfast on-site
* La Movida Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* The Landing Zone Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Los Arcos Del Alisal Mexican Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Yangtse Taste of Thai, 1.6 mi.
* Mi Tierra Restaurant, 1.7 mi.
* Hullaballoo Restaurant, 1.7 mi.
* Shogun Japanese Cuisine, 1.7 mi.
* Taylor Farms Corporate, 1.1 mi.
* Coca-Cola Bottling Co, 1.2 mi.
* Central Coast YMCA Corporate, 1.6 mi.
* Bruhn Dick Corporate Office, 1.7 mi.
* Pepsi Bottling Group, 1.9 mi.
* D'Arrigo Bros Corporate, 2.4 mi.
* Emk Products Corporate, 13 mi.