Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Oxnard/Port Hueneme, a quaint two story inn located in the seaside community of Port Hueneme. Port of Hueneme is the top sea port in the United States for citrus exports and ranks among the top ten ports in the country for automobile and banana imports. Its unique positioning near the Santa Barbara Channel has also made the Port of Hueneme the primary support facility for the offshore oil industry in California's Central Coast area. Port Hueneme Naval Base, home of the Pacific Sea Bees, is at our door and Point Magu Nas Air Station is also nearby. Take a sport fishing trip or charter a boat to the Channel Islands National Park. Golfing at Buenaventura, Olivas Park, Spanish Hills, and Los Posas golf courses is within 10 miles. California State University Channel Islands Campus is also within 10 miles. After a relaxing day in the Port Heuneme area, enjoy a delicious meal at one of the local restaurants such as Thai Village Restaurant, Pho Saigon, or IHOP.
Start your day right with our free daily continental breakfast served from 8am - 10am. Enjoy a great sub at our on-site restaurant, the Hoagie Hut. Relax in the comfort of your own guest room generously equipped with wireless high-speed Internet access, satellite TV with HBO, mini-fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, and hairdryer. Kids always stay free. At Americas Best Value Inn Oxnard/Port Hueneme, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Moranda Park, 0.7 mi.
* Port Hueneme Sportfishing, 1 mi.
* Channel Islands National Park, 1.6 mi.
* Seabee Golf, 1.9 mi.
* Heritage Square, 3.8 mi.
* Plaza Cinemas, 3.9 mi.
* Channel Islands Ice Center, 7.3 mi.
* Buenaventura Golf, 8 mi.
* Olivas Golf, 9.3 mi.
* Camarillo Premium Outlets, 9.9 mi.
* Ventura Botanical Gardens, 11.8 mi.
* Spanish Hill Golf, 11.8 mi.
* Pacific View Mall, 11.9 mi.
* Los Posas Golf, 14.6 mi.
* Lake Casitas, 27.5 mi.
* On-site restaurant
* Port Hueneme Naval Construction Battalion Center, 0.3 mi.
* US Navy Seabee Museum, 0.5 mi.
* Ventura County Maritime Museum, 2.7 mi.
* Murphy Auto Museum, 3.4 mi.
* Gull Wings Children's Museum, 3.8 mi.
* Carnegie Art Museum, 3.9 mi.
* Point Mugu Nas Naval Base, 8.1 mi.
* Olivas Adobe Historical Park, 9.4 mi.
* Channel Islands National Park, 9.6 mi.
* Golf N' Stuff, 9.6 mi.
* Crossfire Paintball Arena, 10.6 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast served from 8am - 10am
* Hoagie Hut, On-site
* Steak and Hoagie, 56 ft.
* Pho Saigon, 0.2 mi.
* Jack In the Box, 0.3 mi.
* Subway, 0.5 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.5 mi.
* Thai Village Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Broasted Chicken, 0.9 mi.
* Denny's, 1.6 mi.
* IHOP Restaurant, 3 mi.
* Taco Bell, 4 mi.
* Whale's Tail Restaurant, 4.4 mi.
* Olive Garden, 7.8 mi.
* L and L Construction Technologies, 0.3 mi.
* Coastal Investment Corporation, 0.5 mi.
* Washington Division URS Corporation, 2.2 mi.
* CVS, 2.5 mi.
* Walmart, 6.7 mi.
* Puretec Industrial Water, Corporate Office, 7.1 mi.
* Anchors Way Marine Center, 9.4 mi.
* Bose Store, 9.8 mi.
* Particle Measurement Technology Company, 10.1 mi.
* Ventura Rental Center, 10.2 mi.
* Strawberry Festival, Mid-May
* PT. Mugu Art Show, Late Summer
* Heritage Valley Tram Rides, Year-round
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Azusa Pacific University, 6.5 mi.
* California State University, Channel Islands, 9.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* St John's Regional Medical Center, 0.9 mi.
* Community Memorial Hospital, 2.3 mi.