Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Downtown/Tyler, Texas, the rose capital of the US. We are conveniently located between Dallas and Shreveport, an ideal spot for those who have a sense of wonder and love wildlife and nature alike. In the spring, savor the azalea and spring flower trails. In the fall, take in the beauty of the Rose festival at the Tyler Rose Garden Center. Discover Tyler's heritage by touring area attractions like Carnegie History Center. Step into the natural world and visit Caldwell Zoo, Brookshire's World of Wildlife Museum, or Tiger Creek Wildlife Refuge. We are in the center of a large selection of parks, sporting lakes, and plenty of spots to partake in all types of sporting activities. Nearby recreational activities include Cascades Golf Club, Tyler State Park, and Fire Mountain Amusements. Enjoy some gold old southern cooking at area restaurants including Jumbo Seafood, Denny's, Hickory Fare Bar-B-Que, and Church's Chicken.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Downtown/Tyler, experience the comfort of home in a revitalizing, relaxing setting. Our hotel offers 85 clean, comfortable, and newly remodeled rooms. We serve a free deluxe continental breakfast daily. Property amenities are generous offering free Wi-Fi, outdoor pool with surrounding rose garden, meeting facilities, business center with a computer, guest laundromat, exercise facility, and free newspapers in public areas. Each room is liberally equipped with a coffeemaker, hairdryer, mini-fridge, cable TV with HBO, free local calls, and more. Pets are allowed, charges apply. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Downtown/Tyler, We've Got You Covered form the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Moore Farm, 1.4 mi.
* Rose City Flying Clays, 2.9 mi.
* Tyler Civic Ballet, 3.3 mi.
* East Texas Symphony Orchestra, 4 mi.
* Cascades Golf Club, 6.4 mi.
* Broadway Square Mall, 6.9 mi.
* Tyler State Park, 11 mi.
* Fire Mountain Amusements, 12.7 mi.
* Whispering Pines Resort, 14.3
* Kiepersol Winery, 20 mi.
* Breakfast/Dining Area
* Business Center with computer station
* Exercise Room/Fitness Center
* Guest Laundromat
* Meeting/Conference Facilities
* Outdoor Seasonal Swimming Pool
* Private Rose Garden
* Historic Aviation Memorial Museum, 0.3 mi.
* Caldwell Zoo,1.3 mi.
* Discovery Science Place, 3.3 mi.
* Harvey Convention Center, 3.4 mi.
* Carnegie History Center, 3.7 mi.
* Tyler Rose Garden Center and Festival, 3.9 mi.
* Hudnall Planetarium, 5.5 mi.
* Tyler Museum of Art, 6 mi.
* Brookshire's World of Wildlife Museum, 7.2 mi.
* Tiger Creek Wildlife Refuge, 11.3 mi.
* Santa Land, 11.7 mi.
* Roseland Plantation, 12.2 mi.
* Free deluxe continental breakfast M-F 6:30-9:30am/Weekends 7-10am.
* Legends Bar and Grill, across the street
* Jumbo Seafood, 0.1 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.5 mi.
* Taco Bell, 1 mi.
* KFC, 1.3 mi.
* Denny's, 1.5 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 1.5 mi.
* Hickory Fare Bar-B-Que, 1.7 mi.
* Domino's, 2.5 mi.
* Church's Chicken 2.7 mi.
* Poncho Panda, 3.2 mi.
* Long John Silver's, 7.0 mi.
* Coca Cola Bottling Co., 1.4 mi.
* US Post Office, 1.5 mi.
* Dr. Pepper Bottling Co., 1.6 mi.
* Wal-Mart Supercenter, 2 mi. NE
* Texas College, 2.1 mi.
* American Towers Corp., 2.4 mi.
* NA Van Lines, 3 mi.
* Pegasi Energy Resources Corp., 3.4 mi.
* Day Motorsports, 2.9 mi.
* Trinity Mother Francis Hospital, 4.5 mi.
* East Texas Medical Center Tyler, 4.8 mi.
* University of Texas Health Center, 4.3 mi.
* University of Texas-Tyler, 4.9 mi.
* Tyler Junior College, 5.7 mi.
* Board Rm, 26x17x10, 442 sq ft, Theater 35, Banquet 24, Classroom 24
* Gallery West, 29x20x10, 580 sq ft, Theater 65, Banquet 40, Classroom 30
* Gallery East, 29x24x10, 696 sq ft, Theater 75, Banquet 50, Classroom 30
* Gallery, 29x44x10, 1276 sq ft, Theater 125, Banquet 75, Classroom 50