Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Groves, located in the heart of southeast Texas. Several hundred pecan trees add charm to this quaint bedroom community. While staying with us, guests can enjoy boating and fishing at scenic Lake Sabine or visit any of the nearby parks such as West Groves Park, London Bridge Park, or Riverfront Park. Explore the area's rich heritage at the Texas Artists Museum, Museum of the Gulf Coast, or the Stark Museum of Art.
Wake up early and enjoy our free continental breakfast served daily from 5:30am - 9am. Tasty breakfast treats include cereal, muffins, danishes, bread, toast, coffee, milk, and juice. Nearby restaurants include Wendy's, Baytown Seafood, Whataburger, China Inn, J W's Grill, and Colichia's Italian Village.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Groves is a 2-story, exterior design hotel offering comfortably furnished guest rooms, kitchenettes, and studio suites. Each of our well appointed guest rooms features free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, refrigerator, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, iron, and ironing board. For added convenience, we also provide an on-site guest laundry facility and business center. Guests are invited to relax by our large crystal clear outdoor swimming pool which is open seasonally. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Groves, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Port Groves Golf Course, 0.7 mi.
* West Groves Park, 0.7 mi.
* London Bridge Park, 1.6 mi.
* Port Arthur Little Theatre, 3.3 mi.
* Babe Zaharias Golf Course, 4.9 mi.
* Megaplay USA, 5.1 mi.
* Central Mall Shopping Center, 6.1 mi.
* Central Mall 10 Theatre, 6.1 mi.
* Riverfront Park, 10.8 mi.
* Lake Sabine, 16.9 mi.
* Shangri La Botanical Gardens and Nature Center, 17.2 mi.
* BBQ area
* Business center
* Guest laundromat
* Outdoor pool "Open March - October"
* Greenlawn Memorial Park, 1 mi.
* Texas Artists Museum, 2.4 mi.
* Our Lady of Guadalupe Shrine, 3.6 mi.
* Golden Triangle Veterans, 5 mi.
* Buumon Buddhist Temple, 5.6 mi.
* Rose Hill Manor, 5.8 mi.
* Museum of the Gulf Coast, 7.3 mi.
* Vincent Beck Stadium, 14.5 mi.
* Lamar University, 15.2 mi.
* Stark Museum of Art, 17.5 mi.
* Gator Country, 24.3 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily from 5:30am - 9am, consisting of cereals, muffins, danishes, bread, toast, coffee, milk, and juice.
* McDonald's, 0.1mi.
* Wendy's, 0.2 mi.
* Baytown Seafood, 0.25 mi.
* Whataburger, 0.25 mi.
* Colichia's Italian Village, 0.4 mi.
* Casa Ole, 1 mi.
* Courtyard Cafe and Bakery, 1.1 mi.
* J W's Grill, 1.1 mi.
* Waffle House, 1.2 mi.
* China Inn, 2.1 mi.
* Larry's French Market and Cajun Restaurant, 2.5 mi.
* URS Corporation, 0.1 mi.
* Petroleum Service Corporation, 1.1 mi.
* Renaissance Hospital, 1.6 mi.
* Gulf Coast Construction Company, 2 mi.
* Christus Outpatient Center, 2.3 mi.
* Distribution International Inc., 2.8 mi.
* United Construction Services, 2.8 mi.
* Total Petrochemicals USA Inc., 3 mi.
* Valero Port Arthur Refinery, 5.4 mi.
* Motiva Enterprises LLC, 5.6 mi.
* The Medical Center of Southeast Texas, 5.9 mi.