Welcome to the newly-renovated Americas Best Value Inn of gorgeous Klamath Falls. Come and enjoy our new rooms with DVD Players and VCRs. Our cable televisions also feature 76 channels, movies, and HBO. We are located just off Highway 97 and 140 approximately four miles from the Oregon Institute of Technology. All of our guestrooms include free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave and mini-fridge. Complimentary Continental Breakfast is served daily to all guests. Our quaint 24-room Inn provides the ideal mix of comfort and relaxation that a traveler looks for. We have 1 King or 1 Queen bedded guest rooms as well as 2 Double or 2 Queen bedded guest rooms, and fax and copy services, which are available at the front desk. Enjoy a long day of hiking at Crater Lake National Park or taking in all the beautiful nature of southern Oregon. Our friendly staff looks forward to your arrival and making your stay with us pleasant and memorable. Pets are welcome. Please contact hotel directly for managers approval.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Wocus Bay, 1 mi.
* Reames Golf Courses, within 8 mi.
* Lake National Park, 35 mi
* Harbor Links
* Running Y Ranch Resort
* Shield Crest
* BBQ/Picnic area
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Favell Museum of Western Art & Indian Artifacts, 2.6 mi.
* Children's Museum of Klamath Falls, 3 mi.
* Butte Valley Museum, 22 mi.
* Fort Klamath Museum, 32 mi.
* Crater Lake National Park, 35 mi.
* Lava Beds National Monument, 40 mi.
* Oregon Caves National Monument, 80 mi.
* Complimentary Continental Breakfast Served Daily
* American Restaurant and Lounge
* Cocula Mexican Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Antonio's Cucina Italiana, 2.3 mi.
* The Klamath Grill, 2.3 mi.
* Jeld-Wen Windows and Doors Corporate, 0.5 mi.
* Oregon Institute of Technology, 1 mi.
* Klamath County Chamber of Commerce, 2.4 mi.