Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Lake Tahoe/Tahoe City, California. We are the only hotel with air conditioning and heat in every room in north Tahoe. Located on the northwest shore of Lake Tahoe, our hotel is within walking distance of the Tahoe city marina where you can enjoy boating, fishing, golfing, and rafting. We are directly across from the Commons Beach which has a children's playground, amphitheater, and picnic/barbecue facilities. Our hotel is near many local attractions including the Watson Cabin Museum, Gatekeeper's Museum, North Shore Casino, and Vikingsholm Castle. We are close to Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, and the Homewood Mountain Ski Area. Ski shuttles are available to all three ski areas. Blue Agave Mexican Restaurant, Jiffy's Pizza of Lake Tahoe, Jake's on the Lake, and Rosie's Cafe are just a few of the restaurants located within walking distance.
Americas Best Value Inn Lake Tahoe/Tahoe City offers clean comfortable guest rooms with premium pillow top beds, an attentive 24-hour front desk staff, and competitive rates. Start your day right with our free daily continental breakfast. Our AAA, Mobil Guide, and FEMA approved hotel is activity-centered and offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a year round lake view hot tub. Our hotel offers free parking that is large enough for motor homes or boats. Step into our guest rooms and experience absolute relaxation with free wireless high-speed Internet access, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, free local calls, voicemail, and wake-up service.
At Americas Best Value Inn Lake Tahoe/Tahoe City, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Tahoe City Golf Course, walking distance
* Cobblestone Center, walking distance
* Cobblestone Theater, walking distance
* Commons Beach, across the street
* Children's Playground, across the street
* Boatworks Shopping Mall, walking distance
* Rocky Ridge Tennis Club, 1.1 mi.
* Burton Creek State Park, 2.9 mi.
* Homewood Mountain Ski, 6.6 mi.
* North Tahoe Regional Park, 8.8 mi.
* Old Brockway Golf Course, 8.9 mi.
* Skylandia Park, 9.4 mi.
* Brockway Theater, 9.7 mi.
* Sugar Pine State Park, 9.7 mi.
* Tahoe Truckee Factory Outlets, 15.2 mi.
* Lake View Hot Tub
* Outdoor Pool open May 1st - October 1st
* Picnic Area with Tables
* North Lake Tahoe Historical Society, walking distance
* Watson Cabin Museum, walking distance
* Tahoe City Marina, walking distance
* Fanny Bridge, walking distance
* Gatekeeper's Museum, walking distance
* James Harold Galleries, 0.3 mi.
* Vikingsholm Castle, 2.7 mi.
* Tahoe Maritime Museum, 6.6 mi.
* Squaw Valley Tram, 7.6 mi.
* North Shore Casino, 10.7 mi.
* KidZone Museum, 14.5 mi.
* Andrew Bolam Gallery, 16.7 mi.
* Donner Memorial Museum, 21.6 mi.
* Free continental breakfast
* Blue Agave Mexican Restaurant, walking distance
* Coyotes Restaurante Latino, walking distance
* Jiffy's Pizza of Lake Tahoe, walking distance
* Thai Kitchen Restaurant, walking distance
* Rosie's Cafe, walking distance
* Wolfdale's Cuisine Unique, walking distance
* Christy Hill Restaurant, walking distance
* Jake's on the Lake, walking distance
* Sawtooth Ridge Cafe, walking distance
* McDonald's, walking distance
* U.S. Coast Guard Station, 1.6 mi.
* Sierra Sage Roofing - Sierra Sage, Inc, 2.4 mi.
* Squaw Valley Ski Corporation, 7.6 mi.
* Pak Mail, 10.8 mi.
* Teknekron Corporate Headquarters, 15. mi.
Meetings can be held at the Blue Agave Restaurant adjacent to our hotel. The restaurant offers a 1,200 square foot private room with a maximum capacity of 30 people, as well as a 1,500 square foot semi-private room with a maximum capacity of 50 people. Catering service is available. Call our hotel to reserve meeting space for your next event.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Sierra Nevada College, 15.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Tahoe Forest Hospital, 12.5 mi.
* Incline Village Community Hospital, 14.8 mi.