Americas Best Value Inn-AT&T Center offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free coffee in lobby, free continental breakfast, and Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hairdryers, iron, ironing boards, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, and ESPN. We also have an outdoor pool, open from May to September.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are conveniently located near to downtown San Antonio, the Alamo, the San Antonio River Walk, and San Antonio International Airport. We are located off of Interstate 35 at exit 160.
Americas Best Value Inn-AT&T Center is your best choice within the “Alamo City.” We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sporting events, sightseeing, shopping, or simply passing through on your way to Austin. At Americas Best Value Inn-AT&T Center our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn-AT&T Center, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Pletz County Park, 3.9 mi.
* Salado Creek Greenway, 4.6 mi.
* Martin Luther King Park, 4.8 mi.
* Astro SuperBowl, 5.2 mi.
* Brackenridge Park Golf Course, 6.1 mi.
* Rivercenter Mall, 6.1 mi.
* AMC Rivercenter, 6.3 mi.
* San Pedro Park, 6.9 mi.
* Olmos Basin Park, 8.3 mi.
* Alamo Quarry Market Mall, 9.7 mi.
* Regal Cinemas Alamo Quarry 16 Theater, 9.8 mi.
* Rollercade, 10.1 mi.
* Friedrich Wilderness Park Trail Network, 24.7 mi.
* Outdoor Pool (Open from May to September)
* Splashtown San Antonio, 1.6 mi.
* AT&T Center, 3.5 mi.
* The Alamo Mission, 5.9 mi.
* San Antonio Children’s Museum, 6.3 mi.
* Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, 6.3 mi.
* The Alamodome, 6.5 mi.
* Witte Museum, 6.7 mi.
* The Historic Majestic Theatre, 6.8 mi.
* Institute of Texan Cultures, 6.8 mi.
* San Antonio Japanese Tea Gardens, 6.9 mi.
* San Antonio River Walk, 7 mi.
* Morgan’s Wonderland Park, 7.1 mi.
* San Antonio Zoo, 7.4 mi.
* Tower of the Americas, 8.2 mi.
* San Antonio Missions National Historic Park, 13.8 mi.
* Six Flags Fiesta Texas, 21.2 mi.
* SeaWorld San Antonio, 24.3 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Grady’s Bar B Que, 0.1 mi.
* Los Pinos Mexican Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Subway, 2.5 mi.
* Wendy's, 2.8 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 3 mi.
* McDonalds, 3.2 mi.
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 3.5 mi.
* Denny's, 4.9 mi.
* Tongs Thai Restaurant, 5.8 mi.
* Chick-Fil-A, 7.4 mi.
* Jimmy Johns Gourmet Sandwiches, 7.4 mi.
* Cappy’s Restaurant, 7.5 mi.
* Jim’s Restaurants, 7.5 mi.
* IHOP Restaurant, 7.7 mi.
* Barn Door Restaurant, 9.7 mi.
* Texas Army National Guard, 1.5 mi.
* Hardies Fruit and Vegetable Company, 1.8 mi.
* Family Dollar, 2.2 mi.
* Texas Armoring Corp., 2.4 mi.
* Cargill Food Distribution, 3 mi.
* GW Plastics Inc., 3.2 mi.
* Fort Sam Houston, 4.4 mi.
* Walgreens, 4.8 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 6.1 mi.
* Lackland Air Force Base, 18.7 mi.
* San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo, February
* Remember The Alamo Weekend, March
* San Antonio Summer Art and Jazz Festival, May
* International Accordion Festival, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Saint Mary’s University, 4.4 mi.
* St. Philip’s College, 5.1 mi.
* Trinity University, 6.6 mi.
* Webster University, 8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Concentra Urgent Care, 0.3 mi.
* Metropolitan Methodist Hospital, 6 mi.
* Mission Trail Baptist Hospital, 11.9 mi.