Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Richmond South, located at the intersections of I-95 and I-64, only ten miles south of the downtown area. The capital city of Virginia is home to both the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit and the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond. Our hotel is near the Richmond Convention Center, Edgar Allan Poe Museum, Virginia Holocaust Museum, Museum of the Confederacy, and Richmond National Battlefield Park. We are also close to Virginia State University, University of Richmond, Bryant and Stratton College Virginia, and John Tyler Community College. Local restaurants include Lin's Garden Chinese Restaurant and Applebee's Neighborhood Grill.
Start your day with our complimentary light snacks served each morning from 6-9:30am. Enjoy a delicious steak dinner at our on-site restaurant. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site meeting facility. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access available throughout our hotel and guest rooms. Our front desk and lobby are open 24 hours/day. Each of our comfortable guest rooms and suites feature a microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV with HBO, desk with lamp, and free local calls. An iron, ironing board, coffeemaker, and hairdryer are available upon request. Pets 30 lbs and under are welcome for a daily charge of $10 per pet. At Americas Best Value Inn Richmond South, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* First Tee Chesterfield Golf, 3 mi.
* Iron Bridge Park, 3.7 mi.
* Holiday Bowl, 4.5 mi.
* Skateland of Richmond, 7.8 mi.
* Bowl America Inc, 9.1 mi.
* Byrd Theatre, 12.4 mi.
* Chesterfield Towne Center, 13.6 mi.
* Richmond*s Landmark Theater, 13.7 mi.
* The Shops at Willow Lawn, 15.9 mi.
* Meeting Facility
* Richmond National Battlefield Park, 11.3 mi.
* Maymont Park, 11.6 mi.
* John Marshall House Museum, 12.5 mi.
* Museum of the Confederacy, 12.6 mi.
* Edgar Allan Poe Museum, 12.7 mi.
* Virginia Holocaust Museum, 12.7 mi.
* Richmond Convention Center, 12.8 mi.
* Children*s Museum of Richmond, 14.8 mi.
* Science Museum of Virginia, 14.8 mi.
* Complimentary light snacks served each morning from 6-9:30am
* Coffee is available in the lobby
* Waffle House, 2.7 mi.
* McDonald's, 2.3 mi.
* Burger King, 2.5 mi.
* Bonnies Burger and Pizza, 2.5 mi.
* Lin's Garden Chinese Restaurant, 1.7 mi.
* Valentino Italian Restaurant, 1.8 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 4.6 mi.
* Rosa's Italian Ristorante Pizzeria, 5.6 mi.
* McJunkin Red Man Corporation, 1.7 mi.
* Iron Bridge Animal Hospital, 3 mi.
* Heritage Electrical Corporation, 4.6 mi.
* Rogers Corporation, 5 mi.
* Altria Group, 7 mi.
* Phillip Morris USA, 7.3 mi.
* MeadWestvaco Corporation, 10.4 mi.
* General Electric, 13.2 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* John Tyler Community College, 6.3 mi.
* Bryant and Stratton College Virginia, 8.5 mi.
* Virginia State University, 14.1 mi.
* University of Richmond, 15 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* McGuire VA Medical Center, 7.8 mi.
* Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital, 13.5 mi.