Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn in Shawnee, Oklahoma located right off of Interstate 40 (Exit 186) in midst of shopping centers, and conveniently located near the local industry. As soon as you walk in through our doors, besides the friendly and accommodating staff you will be delighted to see the lobby décor and lush greenery throughout the hotel. Our beautiful 104 room hotel features a large indoor pool open from mid-April thru the end of October) overlooking gazebo area, a fitness center, interior/exterior corridor rooms, extended cable, complimentary wireless high-speed Internet, iron/ironing boards, microwave and refrigerators (available upon request). Our hotel also offers complimentary continental breakfast which is served from 6am-9am. Americas Best Value Inn Shawnee is conveniently located near Shawnee Mall and surrounded by many restaurants including Chili's, Golden Corral, Red Lobster, Denny's and Abuelitas. Our valued guests can also enjoy socializing at on-site "City Lights" nightclub. Come and enjoy your stay with us at Americas Best Value Inn Shawnee.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Firelake Golf Course, 5 mi.
* Guest laundry facility
* Shawnee Mall, .5 mi.
* Shawnee Bowl, 3.5 mi.
* Tri-City Bowling Lanes, 18 mi.
* Noon Tower Lounge - On premises
* Gazebo Area
* Indoor Pool (Open from mid-April thru the end of October)
* Fitness Center
* Black Hawk Casino, 1 mi.
* Mabee-Gerrer Museum of Art, 2.5 mi.
* Townsend's Classic and Antique Auto Museum, 2.5 mi.
* Santa Fe Depot Museum, 3.5 mi.
* Heart of Oklahoma Expo Center, 4 mi.
* Gordon Cooper Technology Center, .5 mi.
* Stained Glass Group Tours, 5.5 mi.
* Fire Lake Grand Casino (Shuttle service available), 7 mi.
* Shawnee Twin Lakes, 13 Mi.s
* Jasmine Moran Children's Museum, 14.5 mi.
* Tinker AFB, 30 mi..
* Denny's, walking distance
* Chili's Grill and Bar, 0.5 mi.
* Taco Bueno, 0.5 mi.
* Red Lobster Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* IHOP, 0.5 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 0.7 mi.
* Delta Cafe, 1 mi.
* Shawnee Mall, 1 mi.
* Super Wal-Mart, 2 mi.
* T.D.K Mobil, 2 mi.
* Oklahoma Expo Center, 5 mi.